Saturday, July 8, 2017

Republicans Embrace Russia's Vladimir Putin and Trump's Erratic Extremism.

Just this morning, I was thinking about how divided the country is right right now, and what it would possibly take to bring things back to a "normal" partisan level again. Personally, I think "normal" is long gone, especially after seeing all the texts and emails my conservative friend in Milwaukee is sending me. Is there anything right wingers haven't turned into a stupid looking graphic message in every email?

So it was just a coincidence that two video clips presented themselves to me that made my case.

First, MSNBC's Richard Engel featured a crazy report how Republicans love Vladimir Putin. The reporter does a amazing job of keeping a straight face:



The extremist Republican divide was partly explained below, on Real Time with Bill Maher:



But Engel presented another side completely ignored by the American right wing here, involving graft and corruption..

No comments:

Post a Comment